There are two basic types of personal information collected at our website. There is the information you provide directly through the website and the information collected through technology.
- Send information to customers about orders;
- Fulfil your orders;
- Process and collect your payments;
- Send you promotional marketing material about Hiputee company;
- Produce content for our activity feed feature;
- Customize, analyze, adjust and improve the products to better meet your needs;
- Enforce Hiputee’s agreements with you;
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities; and
- Comply with potential requests of law enforcement or data protection agencies.
When you place an order through the Site, we maintain your Order Information for our records. You may always request to modify or delete information about you or cancel your account at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We take information security very seriously and use reasonable administrative, technical, physical and managerial measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access.
No system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information and cannot assume liability for improper access.
You may update or modify your account information from ‘My Account’.